- This event has passed.
scientific and practical conference with international participation ‘HIV- INFECTION AND IMMUNOSUPPRESSION. ISSUES OF EPIDEMIOLOGY, PHARMACOECONOMICS AND CLINICS OF VIRAL INFECTIONS’
19.11.2020 - 20.11.2020
Video greeting of the members of the organizing committee of the conference
Dear colleagues and friends!
This year, three conferences were planned for holding, including traditional symposia on epidemiology and pharmacoeconomics, but due to the COVID-19 epidemic and changes in the conditions for all events, we decided to hold a joint scientific and practical conference with international participation ‘HIV- INFECTION AND IMMUNOSUPPRESSION. ISSUES OF EPIDEMIOLOGY, PHARMACOECONOMICS AND CLINICS OF VIRAL INFECTIONS’, which will include key topics and reports. Leading scientists, clinicians and experts are invited to take part in the conference, which we will conduct in a remote format.
We divided the entire content of the conference program into several relevant areas. The first of them, due to the prevailing epidemiological shocks, is associated with the pandemic of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19). The second traditionally includes issues of HIV infection and other socially significant infections (tuberculosis, hepatitis), as well as comorbid conditions and concomitant diseases.
A special place in the topic is given to the principles of a personalized approach in the treatment of patients with viral infections. This direction is relevant due to the fact that traditional views and systemic ways of solving arising problems with a large flow of patients are not always successful without an individual approach to the patient. Other important issues will also be discussed, such as a comprehensive assessment of the epidemic of global infectious diseases, the successes and failures of modern medical examination and ART, overcoming the problem of coinfection, modern laboratory diagnostics of global and socially significant infections, socio-economic aspects of comprehensive care, implementation of the main tasks of the maternity service and childhood in the context of current pandemics, scientific work and teaching in the field of socially significant and global infectious diseases.
Dear colleagues, we wish you successful participation in the upcoming conference and receiving positive emotions from communicating with our speakers, with each other, despite all the difficulties of the current moment.
Questions for discussion at the conference:
- Comprehensive assessment of the epidemic of global infectious diseases – HIV infection, viral hepatitis, COVID-19.
- Successes and failures of modern clinical examination and ART: achievements and current problems, principles of organization and volume of assistance, effective financing, opportunities and ways of personalization.
- Overcoming the problem of coinfection: HIV and tuberculosis at the current stage of the epidemic process, approaches of managing patients with HIV, viral hepatitis and tuberculosis, modern strategies and problematic issues of eliminating viral hepatitis, COVID-19 and socially significant infections.
- Comorbid conditions: the importance of comorbidities, problems of providing care in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, approaches of screening, prevention, diagnosis, prognosis of the course, the risk of developing severe forms of diseases, treatment of cancer patients with infectious diseases, damage to the central nervous system in viral infection.
- Modern laboratory diagnostics of global and socially significant infections: the role in the verification of the main links of the pathogenesis of diseases, the economic rationale for innovative diagnostics of comorbid conditions; solving the problems of identifying and overcoming the resistance of viruses to the therapy.
- Socio-economic aspects of comprehensive care: economic health problems, assessing the effectiveness of drug provision for antiviral therapy for patients, the ability of regions to achieve target indicators, the role of pharmacoeconomic research.
- Implementation of the main aims of the maternity and childhood service in the context of current pandemics: perinatal transmission, co-infections and concomitant diseases, organization of assistance to women and children, social and psychological issues, the possibility of a personalized approach.
- Scientific work and teaching in the field of socially significant and global infectious diseases: latest trends, scientific developments, training of specialists.
You must register on the event website for participation.
You will receive a letter with links to online broadcasting after registration.
The participants will be sent a virtual package of the participant with the conference materials at the end of the conference, .
We will post all video lectures (with the permission of the lecturers) on our YouTube channel.
Phone: 7 (921) 956-92-55