The cost of paid educational services
Extract from the regulation on the provision of paid educational services at the Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution ‘Institute of Experimental Medicine’ (FSBSI ‘IEM’).
The procedure of organizing the provision of the paid educational services
2.1. The structural subdivision of FSBSI ‘IEM’, responsible for the provision of paid educational services for the educational program of postgraduate studies, is the Department for Training Highly Qualified Personnel represented by its head.
2.2. Head of the Department must:
2.2.1. Organize work on registration and conclusion of an agreement with the Customer for the provision of paid educational services.
2.2.2. Prepare a draft order for enrollment in the number of students at the FSBSI ‘IEM’.
2.2.3. Determine the teaching staff involved in the provision of paid educational services for the educational program of the IEM postgraduate studies.
2.2.4. Organize training and quality control of paid educational services for the educational program of the IEM postgraduate studies in accordance with the local acts of the Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution ‘IEM’ regarding the regulation of educational activities of the IEM postgraduate studies.
2.2.5. Provide the student and (or) customer with free, accessible and reliable information about paid educational services of the IEM postgraduate school.
2.3. The FSBSI ‘IEM’ has the right to engage third parties for the provision of paid educational services on the basis of civil law contracts (contracts for the provision of teaching services). The customer of the services is the FSBSI ‘IEM’, and the contractor is an individual with special knowledge and skills, which are confirmed by the relevant documents on education, academic degrees and titles in the event of a civil contract (contract for the provision of teaching services).
2.4. Individuals engaged in self-employed pedagogical activities are required to be registered as individual entrepreneurs.
2.5. Pedagogues carrying out educational activities, including as an individual entrepreneurs, are not entitled to provide paid educational services to students of the FSBSI ‘IEM’ if this leads to a conflict of interests of the pedagogical worker.
The procedure for concluding agreements on paid educational services
3.1. The basis for the provision of paid educational services for the educational program of postgraduate studies is an agreement, which is concluded before the provision of paid educational services.
3.2. The contract is concluded in simple written form and contains the following information:
- full name and address of location of FSBSI ‘IEM’;
- name, address of location and telephone number of a legal entity or surname, first name, patronymic, residence address and telephone number of the customer – an individual;
- last name, first name, patronymic of the student, his place of residence, telephone (in the case of providing paid educational services in favor of a student who is not a customer under the contract);
- the rights, duties and responsibilities of the performer, customer and student;
- the cost of educational services and the procedure for their payment;
- information on the license to carry out educational activities (name of the licensing authority, number and date of registration of the license);
- type, level and (or) focus of the educational program;
- the form of training;
- terms of mastering the educational program (duration of training);
- the type of document (if any) issued to the student after he has successfully mastered the corresponding educational program (part of the educational program);
- the procedure for changing and terminating the contract;
- other necessary information related to the specifics of the provided paid educational services.