- Citizens can write a written statement addressed to the director, or the deputy director for medical activity, or the chief physician of the medical unit, or contact in person during the reception hours.
- Written applications are recorded at the head physician’s office.
- Applications are considered by the medical commission within 30 calendar days from the date of registration. If necessary, the period for consideration of a written appeal may be extended, but not more than 30 days. In this case, the applicant is notified of the extension of the period of its consideration.
- A written response on the merits of the questions and on the measures taken is sent to the applicant by the public information systems or the postal address indicated in the appeal.
- If the written name does not indicate the name of the citizen who sent the application, or the mailing address to which the response should be sent, the response to the application will not be given.
- If the text of the written appeal is not readable, the response to the appeal will not be given, which is reported to the citizen who sent the appeal within seven days from the date of registration of the appeal, if his surname and mailing address are readable.
In accordance with the Federal Law of the 2nd of May 2006 No. 59- Federal Law ‘On the Procedure for Considering Appeals of Citizens of the Russian Federation’ and Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 08.16.2012 No. 840 ‘On the Procedure for Filing and Considering Complaints about Violations and Actions (Inaction) of Federal Authorities’ of the executive branch and their officials, federal public servants, officials of state extra-budgetary funds of the Russian Federation ‘in the event of claims by citizens regarding the quality of medical care, as well as to the work of units and / or employees of the Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution ‘IEM’ :