- This event has passed.
III International Scientific Conference on Human and Animal Microbiota
07.10.2021 – 08.10.2021 UTC+3
The FSBSI Institute of Experimental Medicine invites you to participate in the III International Scientific Conference on Human and Animal Microbiota.
The conference will focus on the issues of microbiota in healthy and different pathological conditions. In addition, it will cover such scientific areas as antibiotic resistances, immunological and metabolic effects of microbiota in normal and pathological conditions, and the use of probiotics and autoprobiotics in the correction of microbiota disorders in medicine and agriculture. The conference will bring leading researchers together and we invite medical doctors, bacteriologists, immunologists, veterinarians, biotechnologists, medical students and biologists to participate.
The conference will take place in October 7-8, 2021. The conference hall of the Institute of Experimental Medicine is the main venue of the conference; however, you are welcome to join us online. In this case the all registered participants will get a meeting link 3-5 days before the start of the conference.
All medical professionals will receive CME credits and participation certificates.
The official languages of the conference are Russian, English and Chinese.
Please be sure to specify:
• Your full name,
• Position and institution,
• Contact information: phone number, e-mail, skype, zoom, or any alternative contact method,
• The topic of your report in English,
• Abstracts in English,
• Presentations in English,
• Participation format – online or in-person. Please note that due to epidemiological restrictions the number of attendees should not exceed 50 people, so the number of in-person participants is limited.
Applications for participation can be submitted until June 12, 2021.
We will be happy to welcome you at our conference.