The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation announced the start of accepting materials from candidates for the position of head of the Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution ‘Institute of Experimental Medicine’.
DATE OF PUBLICATION: The 31st of AUGUST 2022.
The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation in accordance with Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated June 5, 2014 No. 521 ‘On Approval of the Regulations on the Procedure and Terms for Approval and Approval of Candidates for the Position of Head of a Scientific Organization Transferred to the Federal Agency for Scientific Organizations’ and on the basis of Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation dated August 30, 2022 No. 831 announces the start of accepting materials from candidates for the positions of heads of scientific organizations subordinate to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, according to the appendix. Materials are accepted from the 31st
of August to 20th
of September, 2022 at the address: Moscow, Bryusov pereulok, 21, building 1, office No. education of the Russian Federation.
THE CANDIDATE PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS WITHIN THE ABOVE DATES:
- questionnaire of the established form;
- statement of his consent to the nomination and processing of personal data;
- a copy of an identity document;
- duly certified copy of the work book;
- a certified copy of the document on higher education and qualifications;
- a certified copy of the documents on the academic degree, academic title;
- two photographs measuring 3 cm x 4 cm;
- information on access to information constituting a state secret;
- list of scientific works of the candidate;
- a list of dissertations for doctors and candidates of science prepared with scientific consultation or under the scientific guidance of the candidate;
- the main provisions of the program for the development of a scientific organization (no more than 2 pages of typewritten text);
- recommendations on the nomination of a candidate by the scientific council of the scientific organization (to which he is nominated), and (or) the department (bureau of the department) of the Russian Academy of Sciences, and (or) a group of members of the Russian Academy of Sciences (at least 3), and (or) the presidium of the Council at the President of the Russian Federation for Science and Education, and (or) the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
Regulations on the election of the director of the Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution ‘Institute of Experimental Medicine’, approved. Scientific Council on 07.09.2022, protocol No. 2022-07.
NOMINATION OF CANDIDATES FOR ELECTION FOR THE POSITION OF DIRECTOR OF THE FEDERAL STATE BUDGETARY SCIENTIFIC INSTITUTION ‘INSTITUTE OF EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE’.
- Dmitriev Alexander Valentinovich, Doctor of Biological Sciences, professor of the RAS, Director of the FSBSI ‘IEM’.
- Polevshchikov Alexander Vitalievich, Doctor of Biological Sciences, professor, Head of the Department of Immunology, FSBSI ‘IEM’.
- Korzhevskii Dmitrii Eduardovich, Doctor of Medical Sciences, professor, Head of the Laboratory of the Department of General and Private Morphology of the FSBSI ‘IEM’.